Effective Methods to Remove Super Plus Radio Ads (Adware Removal Guide)
Are you annoyed by Super Plus Radio? Does your computer keep receiving a series of pop-up ads so that you can’t search online as usual? Are you confused why your antivirus programs break down? Please read the post carefully and you find the answers, including how to remove the adware from your computer completely.
Details about Super Plus Radio:
Super Plus Radio is a adware that it likes to put all kinds of advertisements into your eyesight, and wishes to violate your privacy to provide for third-party. When you are surfing the Internet, you will be often disturbed by different pop-up ads or freeware. If you click it, the threat will install automatically in your computer without your notice, so it will track your Internet performance easily.
Through those popular browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, the infection will know in advance what you are surfing or what you want to search for. Considering the safety of your privacy and personal issues, you had better keep away from your Internet performance being known, some helpful tips or steps for you as below for removing the related adware or PUP then keep your computer clean and safe.
Note: If you want to remove the threat immediately and completely, we advise you to use a professional anti-maleware tool-SpyHunter. It will solve the problems you are facing and fix all issues on your computer.
How Does Super Plus Radio Spread and How to Prevent It?
In general, the threat likes to hide from malware, which are compromised malicious websites. Users will visit them with great interests, unluckily, you will let your computer download or install malware automatically without your notice. Sometimes you download something from the Internet, it may be bundled with spam email attachments or malicious links, which will help the infection to attack your PC at the same time.
Please keep in mind that when you download shareware or free applications, you may let your computer be injected with malware. If you really need to download something from unreliable websites, firstly you should make sure it won’t do harm to your computer after you visit the websites. It will be fine if you download from those offcial sites, or take Advanced or Custom installation into account first.
How to Remove Super Plus Radio from Your Computer?
Method 1:Manually remove Super Plus Radio step by step.
Method 2:Automatically remove Super Plus Radio with SpyHunter.
Note: It’s not so easy to eliminate the threat by manual, for who are less experience in computer operation. Any mistakes will lead to damage for your computer system, therefore a professional malware removal tool-SpyHunter is suitable for you to get rid of it from your computer easily, effectively and safely.
Method 1:Manually Remove Super Plus Radio Step by Step.
Step 1: Put an end to running processes related to the threat.
- Click “Ctrl+Alt+Delete” or “Ctrl+Shift+Esc” keys together to open Windows Task manager (or click “Windows+R” keys together, input “taskmgr” to the box and hit “OK”).
- Launch the Task Manager, then hit Processes tab.
- Find out the threat relevant processes and hit “End Process” button to eliminate them.
Step 2: Show all hidden files and folders.
- Take turns to hit “Start > Control Panel > Appearance and personalization > Folder Options” to open Folder Options.
- Once the Folder Options window pops up, hit the View tab.
- Based on Advanced settings, hit “Show hidden files, folders and drives”, do not hit “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”, and the last hit “OK”.
Step 3: Remove all files related to the threat.
%UserProfile%\Desktop\[redirect virus name].lnk
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\[redirect virus name].lnk
%Document and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random].exe
%UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\random.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\[random].exe
Step 4: Remove the malware related registry entries.
1) Press “Windows + R” keys together.
2) Input “regedit” to the Run box, then hit “OK”.
3) In the registry editor, find out and sweep away all the related registry entries.
Step 5: Reset the affected browsers to their default state.
1) Hit “Tool” and “Internet Options”.
2) Hit “Advanced” tab and “Reset” button.
3) It will show you a “Reset Internet Explorer Settings” box on IE browser, hit “Delete personal settings” and “Reset”.
4) Once IE completes to apply the default settings, hit “Close” and “OK”, then exit from these processes for starting IE to put the changes into effect.
1) Hit “Firefox menu” > “Help” > “Troubleshooting Information”.
2) The Firefox will close automatically and be reset after you hit “Reset Firefox” in the pop-up window.
3) In the pop-up window, hit “Reset Firefox” and “Finish”, at last Firefox will open.
1) Hit the “Chrome menu” and “Settings”.
2) Hit “Show advanced settings”.
3) Find out and hit the “Reset browser settings”.
4) In the pop-up dialog, hit “Reset” then Google Chrome will start to apply the default settings.
Method 2:Automatically Remove Super Plus Radio with SpyHunter.
If users have poor knowledge of computer operation, we strongly recommend adopting SpyHunter, which is a professional and powerful malware removal tool to detect and remove all kinds of malware from users’ PCs. More details about how to remove the threat safely, please follow the guidance as below:
Step 1: Download SpyHunter by hitting the download button as below.
Step 2: Double-click the downloaded file to let it run by hitting the “Run” button, then follow the guidance to install SpyHunter on your computer.
Step 3: Following the installation, launch SpyHunter and fully scan your computer system as well as any other potential threats.
Step 4: After scanning, hit “Fix Threats” to remove all detected threats.
Step 5: Launch your computer once again to finish the removal.
How to Protect Your PC from Super Plus Radio?
- Keep your operating system updated and make sure software installed in your PC up-to-date.
- Install a reliable anti-malware software and update the virus database regularly.
- Keep an eye to all free applications. Before installing any free software on your PC, do a malware scan.
- Don’t be hurry to click links that you may get them from emails, social networking sites, and instant messaging applications.
- Be careful of email attachments even you are familiar with the senders.
Tips: Super Plus Radio is a nasty adware that you must remove it as soon as possible to keep your PC safe. There are manual removal and automatic removal for being optional, while manual removal is complicated and risky. Any mistakes during your operation on deleting important files or redistry entries, your system may crash down or suffer from unexpected problems. In order to remove the threat safely and effectively, it is highly recommended that you use a professional malware removal tool-SpyHunter. Download it on your computer, and you will be less trouble when you surf the Internet.